Monday, November 20, 2006

C-H-I-C-O

This past weekend we visited the Snokes up in Chico. It is a very nice town about 4 hours drive north of where we live. Bob, Denise and Gabriella showed us around their downtown area and we also drove around and got a great idea of what Chico looks like. It is particularly nice now with all the fall colours. This photo of me and Gabriella (1.5 yrs old) was taken at Moxies where we had coffee and scones. Denise cooked us an awesome dinner with a Brazilian twist.

I went to the doctor for my 2 month check-up and shots this morning. I am in the 75th percentile with everything (weight, length and head circumference). I currently weigh 12 lbs 13 oz. I was given 4 shots in the legs and it hurt real bad... I almost yelled the roof off of the building. But I'm OK now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home