Monday, August 20, 2007

Sports Illustrated Harvett Edition

Team Harvett has been selected to participate in the first ever intercontinental basefootsocball tournament in Toronto from 15-21 September. Here is our official team photo. Dad is the base-man, I am the foot-boy and Mom is the soc-girl. We'll be back to post another picture with our gold medals some time soon. If you want to be one of the first people to get my autograph, please send a $100 check and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to my mailing address. This will also automatically enter you into a draw where you can win a 2007 Hyundai VeraCruz.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, and I can say I live next door to the big star!!! We'll have to start keeping the fans away.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Tim said...

are you car shopping again! you only just got your santa fe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home