Sunday, June 01, 2008

Potty Training

I began potty training boot camp this weekend and it is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. In fact - I find my potty quite comfortable and enjoy the stories my mom & dad read to me while I'm "practicing". So far I've pee'd in the potty 3 times out of about 6 attempts. Every time I do it, I get a cool Elmo sticker! We also had the ice-cream van come down our street and Dad bought me a green ice-cream that I pretty much devoured. And the highlight of my day today was playing in the mud after there was a minor incident with the sprinkler system.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with boot camp Aiden. We are still working on the potty training this side and it is going well but does take a long time.
Nice green ice cream, check Cezanne's Blog for her weekend update - she had ice too.
Please ask your dad to explain the sprinkler system incident, we would love to hear about it, I hope you had nothing to do with it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home