Monday, September 03, 2007

Labour Day Weekend

This was a 3-day weekend thanks to labour day and we had an action-packed schedule. We drove to Placerville to visit the Sinclair-Lees and I got to sit on a pony named Sonny and played with Ethan, Jamin and Elizabeth. See me in the blue "tunnel"...? On Sunday we drove to Fallen Leaf Lake near Lake Tahoe and had a picnic next to the lake and went for a hike with my Mom's boss, Tina. It was an absolutely gorgeous setting with perfect weather. Sunday night we stayed over at the Rubows and when I woke this morning I could play with Sullivan (yeah - we ripped up those Kleenex tissues good!) and his pug Sierra. We ended the weekend with dinner with the Vissers and Montoyas and it was well after my normal bed time when I went to bed. I'm exhausted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home