Sunday, September 09, 2007

New skills

I just love exploring, and this morning at breakfast, my mommy gave up on trying to keep me clean and I ate my cereal all by myself. As you can see, I think I did extremely well.
I am also practicing my balancing skills, because Oupa and Ouma are coming to visit next weekend and I want to impress them by standing for more than 10 seconds at a time. I think I might just walk while they are here.... We are leaving for Toronto next Saturday morning and I am really excited about my second international vacation. I heard rumors that my mommy is a bit nervous about the flight to Canada, but she should not worry - I'll keep her busy.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Gavin Harvett said...

So now daddy knows what went on at home while he was out watching the Springboks thump Samoa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home