Sunday, September 30, 2007

My first trip to Canada

Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since I've posted anything... see - I've been B-U-S-Y-! I went on vacation with mom, dad, oupa & ouma to Toronto and the Niagara-on-the-Lake district of Ontario. The first photo is of me and mom on top of the CN-Tower - Toronto's best known landmark. We had fabulous weather for the whole week and really enjoyed our time in Canada. While we were there the Canadian dollar achieved parity with the US dollar, which made things a little expensive, but we had a great time nonetheless. The second photo is from our visit to Niagara Falls. We were given these ponchos to "stay dry" while we took the Maiden of the Mist boat to the foot of the falls. Needless to say - the ponchos did not fully work! We also visited some awesome wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake: Chateau des Charmes, Hillebrand, Inniskillin, and Peller Estates. Mom & Dad bought some Rieslings that they say are really great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home