Sunday, September 30, 2007

1st Birthday Party

I was so lucky to have lots of friends and family at my 1st birthday party. And I was spoiled with lots and lots of cool gifts - THANK YOU everybody! We held the party at the pool of our apartment complex. Mom baked me a lion cake and dad and the guys made boerewors and toasted cheese sandwiches on the barbeque. Even though the weather was not perfect, my friends could swim and I think everybody had a good time. Now that the vacation and birthday party is behind me I am focussing on the whole walking thing... Watch this space!

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Ryan Lambert said...

Ag lekker !
Looks like you had a lot of fun. We are so sorry we could not be there, but I will see you in November. Keep out of trouble, see you soon !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home